Sunday, March 22, 2015

Crochet Strawberry for Rainbow Cardigan

Crochet Strawberry

Hi! Finally, it's getting warmer, hurrah! I am in a perfect mood today to share with you my new tutorial of crochet strawberry.  I decided to start a new project - crochet rainbow cardigan and I will use this strawberry for its decoration.
Its absolutely easy tutorial, just follow the link for crochet strawberry pattern here.
For this tutorial I used cotton yarn and mix of cotton and acrylic yarn. Hook number 2 or 2.5 mm. For seeds imitation I have used Czech beads. Instead of beads you can simply embroider seeds  using white sewing thread.

Please, let me know if you like this pattern because you are the only one who inspires me. I am always happy to read your comments and you are welcome to correct me and my English. Many other crochet patterns are available at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment