Saturday, October 10, 2015

Small helicopter applique

Hi, dear friends!

I'm again back here and want to show how I did a little helicopter that can be used as an accessory of a hat or jacket. After seeing the pattern of helicopter you can try to crochet some car, bike or yacht by yourself. The scheme is easy to understand and don't take much time to finish, but result will please your eye and surprise others.

To see the full list of step-by-step instructions with lots of pictures by going to my crochet helicopter pattern blog post.
I'll be also happy to answer the questions you might have, so, if in doubt, leave your comment under the post, or by using contact form. If you do like my job and are willing to contribute in any way, please feel free to leave your suggestions regarding future works or simply share your work in the comments section under the blog post.
Have a pleasant time crocheting the helicopter and talk back to you soon!
Cheers, your Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment